My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit the page Planner's Thoughts at
http://StrattonPlanning.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 6, 2006

Another Interesting Blog on Estate Issues

Although I quietly placed his blog on my blogroll yesterday, I wanted to highlight a new blog in the estate planning arena, PA Elder, Estate & Fiduciary Law Blog by Mr. Neil Hendershot. It is an engaging, interesting blog I would refer readers to concerning numerous issues, including elder law matters (which appears to be of special interest to the author).

Other blogs I like are:

California Estate Planning Practice Blog by Jennifer Sawday of Sawday & Drake in Long Beach, California, and Wills, Trusts and Estates Prof Blog, by Prof. Gerry Beyer. I'm also partial to Massachusetts Estate Planning and Elder Law blog, by Leanna Hamill. Ms. Hamill does not post frequently, but her posts are worth reading.

One thing I like about the blogs by Ms. Sawday and Ms. Hamill are the practical issues they regularly raise in their posts. Dr. Beyer's blog is always cutting edge on estate planning issues -- I always go there first, to see "wats happenin'."

No comments: