My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit the page Planner's Thoughts at
http://StrattonPlanning.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, June 7, 2008

In my last post, I reviewed one online estate planning product, Docubank, which operates as a "living will" retreival system for health care professionals. I recently became aware of another relatively new service, Estate++.




Estate++ has several services, but is primarily a document storage and retrieval system for estate and financial planning documents. Among other things, Estate++ bills itself as an online "safe deposit box" and an estate and financial planning organizer. In addition, Estate++ allows access on a read-only basis of certain, pre-selected documents to (for example) medical healthcare professionals and family members.




I am not a subscriber to either Docubank or Estate++. Therefore, I have not tested such practicalHowever, based upon my review of the website, examples, and upload















No comments: